I am not at all intersted in mute bhai story tbh🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not at all intersted in mute bhai story tbh🤣🤣
true yaar it was eye candyOriginally posted by: XHAWDZLJTGXXS3RY
everyone is too busy watching the episode on loop 🤣
tolerate karlo for abhira 🤣I am not at all intersted in mute bhai story tbh🤣🤣
is scene ke itne scenes shoot kiye par dikha kuch nai
Haan yaar... at least they could have given us the extended promo 🤣is scene ke itne scenes shoot kiye par dikha kuch nai
Kairav will leave abhira alone now... he will have his own lover 🤣Bahut muskhil hai🤮🤮
https://twitter.com/ParodyManish/status/1488520120574033928?s=20&t=b_CyHzJcBg0V5fh0MWInjA I know Anisha is 99.99999% Birla daughter, but this is so funny 🤣
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Hi ...guys......what's happening....no one tagging me..katti with u all..
Areeeeew ..... mein ne to kitni baar tag kiya 🤔
mere se kyu naraz hori hooooo 😊
Aja wapas Batti karle 😍
Saba was live... No spoiler again 🙈🙈🙈
did she give any info at all??Saba was live... No spoiler again 🙈🙈🙈