I have a Labrador named Siya
Whole family is crazy about her, she rules the house and everyone treats her like youngest member of our family
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I have a Labrador named Siya
Whole family is crazy about her, she rules the house and everyone treats her like youngest member of our family
I once had a dog named millie.
Now I have two dogs... lhasa one 15 years old and another is 13+ years old.
Indian pet parents take their pet on footpath to do potty. 😡
Got 4 pets (dogs)
Two male and two female
Named
Lucky , Brooch
and
Muffin , Suji
And few pairs of budgies
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
Indian pet parents take their pet on footpath to do potty. 😡
Dog parent only .
He is cutie 💓 I rescue street cats so I have total 13 cats right now ..they all are super adorable .Their purring gives me lots of positive energy....
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Aw. Your boy is so beautiful. I’m a mother of 3 cats. One mother cat and her two sons. My neighbours ginger cat also comes and sleeps over my house rent free. So I’m basically taking care of 4 cats.
Brace yourself, the following photos are too stinkin cute. Makes me want to bite my screen. These are the two brothers. They always sleep in each other’s arms. Honestly I don’t want to sound dramatic but this photo makes me want to die because it’s too cute. 😆
Woww - so adorable !!! Tumhare karan arjun
Originally posted by: Neha0097
He is cutie 💓 I rescue street cats so I have total 13 cats right now ..they all are super adorable .Their purring gives me lots of positive energy....
Wow - thats amazing and pawsome
I have a Labrador named Siya
Whole family is crazy about her, she rules the house and everyone treats her like youngest member of our family
Sounds familiar. My mom calls/pings me everyday and asks how is wallE doing and when will she get to meet him next (they live a few kms away from us). doesnt care how we are doing - WallE khush rehna chahiye
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
Indian pet parents take their pet on footpath to do potty. 😡
As long as they pick up after
And nothing to do with Indian pet parents. Seen western pet parents do the same
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12