Member Topic: Your Thoughts On Marriage 💒- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

160

Views

16.7k

Users

48

Likes

419

Frequent Posters

SPZFDVPFXLC4J2QF thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Iโ€™m Going for a makeover ๐Ÿ˜‚

Image


Since you don't sound any different than you did six months back, what color are you painting your walls? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: Terenaina

only 9 husbands you had? I thought you had more husbands by now like 15 or more


I heard 10th time is the charm. I can feel it. He will be my soulmate ๐Ÿค—

SPZFDVPFXLC4J2QF thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


That works out some times


Just have patience


I basically only knew my arranged marriage would work out when I looked at the music playlist on her phone ๐Ÿ˜†


You were set up and got to know each other before getting married though, right? Meet-greet-marry sounds totally outrageous to me today, though I'm sure what's what my parents did.๐Ÿ˜†

YourCat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#64

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

I belong to a traditional Muslim household where dating and having a boyfriend is considered problematic. My only shot at having a guy in my life is through an arranged marriage set up. Though, I must say I don't have any expectations of my marriage turning out to be a fairytale love story (It is a sincere hope though.)


P. S. My alliance has been fixed to a guy I've never met. Everybody praises the guy but I have my apprehensions.


Always do istiqarah ... Only proceed if you get good signs

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: F36DEKJAYTDUN6YW


You were set up and got to know each other before getting married though, right? Meet-greet-marry sounds totally outrageous to me today, though I'm sure what's what my parents did.๐Ÿ˜†


I wasnโ€™t my I guess I couldโ€™ve but I didnโ€™t push for it. I pushed for just speaking on the phone. An all I got was speaking to a relative of hers in the phone and they vouched for her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ My parents did meet her before hand and they liked her. I met her day before wedding but we didnโ€™t exchange words. I didnโ€™t really exchange words till post the Nikkah function. Real real old school. Mind you it was 2018

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: Z65VMYGFFWOHJECY


Since you don't sound any different than you did six months back, what color are you painting your walls? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™m going for a haircut and Iโ€™ll decorate the house and get some flowers and a box of chocolates

SPZFDVPFXLC4J2QF thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I wasnโ€™t my I guess I couldโ€™ve but I didnโ€™t push for it. I pushed for just speaking on the phone. An all I got was speaking to a relative of hers in the phone and they vouched for her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ My parents did meet her before hand and they liked her. I met her day before wedding but we didnโ€™t exchange words. I didnโ€™t really exchange words till post the Nikkah function. Real real old school. Mind you it was 2018


It's all good... it's a gamble either way! and you can always blame the fam when things are rough I guess.๐Ÿ˜†

ChanChanMan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


That works out some times


Just have patience


I basically only knew my arranged marriage would work out when I looked at the music playlist on her phone ๐Ÿ˜†


That gives me some hope.

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi


Aww! You and your husband giving me Shahid-Amrita in Vivah vibes. Nazar na laga


Ha ha thank you so much๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Plus point for our arranged mrg is..because of Corona we got 2 years gap btw engagement and mrg...so got to know more about each otherโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ i can say he loves me more than I love him..

Btw I'm Shahid n Amrita fan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Im trying to make him watch vivah movie but he is escaping๐Ÿ˜…

WWX76HXANQ3ZVBTN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#70

Originally posted by: MiniCupcake

Ha ha thank you so much๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Plus point for our arranged mrg is..because of Corona we got 2 years gap btw engagement and mrg...so got to know more about each otherโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ i can say he loves me more than I love him..

Btw I'm Shahid n Amrita fan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Im trying to make him watch vivah movie but he is escaping๐Ÿ˜…


Pour some whiskey into his orange juice. Thatโ€™ll do the trick

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson ยท 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 2 months ago

I freaking loved Tabaahi. Yes, it's sensual. Yes, it's provocative. Yes, it's unapologetically bold. And honestly? None of those things are...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 3 months ago

So let's look at it this way. Alpha as a film has entered new territory in India. A female-led action film...that's a first. And believe me, I...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".