🤣 kya bolty ho dosto
Yar ja k thora trend bhi krlo 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 kya bolty ho dosto
Yar ja k thora trend bhi krlo 😆
https://twitter.com/realumarriaz/status/1488251033587699712?s=19
🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry. But I find this literally sarcastic 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/realumarriaz/status/1488251033587699712?s=19
🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry. But I find this literally sarcastic 🤣🤣🤣
On his last posts nibba nibbi ny halla machaya hua tha 🤣 you didn't wish her .. lo ho gaya aur kuch 😆
very unclassy tweets I am reading on this page
He congratulated TP as well
Bus SS ko bhi kardy
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/shaafayy9/status/1488159166917136392?s=19
Lagta hai Sach mein TP, KK ko band ke rak liya hai uske paas... Banda ka status, comment under Umar's post padke mujhe yahi lag Raha hai ki he wants to meet Umaruuuu ❤️
My UmRan ❤️🧿
She said in LF na month main ek bar milny dy gi umar sy. Wohi hoga. Kk stories clearly showed That he wants to meet umar par madam kahan milny dein gi
It against rules
We need to stick to umar only
Baki show ki baat chat club main hi karein gaye
the way they behaved was🤮 didi was the one who told them to star 5 for voot.
Haan aur baad mein the same people were rating 1 star 😅 sach mein karma🥳
Guys it's Umar AT
We can name anyone else here
I guess TP fans stalk our AT
Unhoney report kardiya toh warning mil jaye gi