Insaaniyat ka tho zamana hi nahi hai nayiiii?
Only two people know it...bas apas mein hi ho jati hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Insaaniyat ka tho zamana hi nahi hai nayiiii?
Only two people know it...bas apas mein hi ho jati hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I KNOWWWWWWW. 😎
Why am I oddly satisfied and happy though?
Validation and feeling important?
HECK YEAHH.
Good... Be happy❤️
But I got a what an idea sirjii moment😆
Next time... Need any info... Directly tag you🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Insaaniyat ka tho zamana hi nahi hai nayiiii?
Only two people know it...bas apas mein hi ho jati hai 🤣🤣
Insaaniyat kis kaam ki.
Jethiji was selling her branded watches without warranty🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Good... Be happy❤️
But I got a what an idea sirjii moment😆
Next time... Need any info... Directly tag you🤣🤣
Information kween is one and I'm not at all going to touch that position OKAYYYY?? 😆
For all kinds of information kindly contact my darling.
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Insaaniyat kis kaam ki.
Jethiji was selling her branded watches without warranty🤣🤣
This insaaniyat ain't business related bubs.🤣
Let's be honest... Whether Raavi learns how to ride a bike or not... Alice definitely will 🤣
Let's be honest... Whether Raavi learns how to ride a bike or not... Alice definitely will 🤣
I think she'd rather happily sit behind. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZZYzqPhn3Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
Le suman kaki: ab toh pote poti mil hi jayenge 10-11 😈
🤣🤣🤣
Content 💃💃💃
Alice apne sasuraal mai hai aaj