.tell me..are u watching the show?😆Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Shiva’s nafrat wala pyar
Why am i like this 😭😭😭😭
I cant hate him 😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.tell me..are u watching the show?😆Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Shiva’s nafrat wala pyar
Why am i like this 😭😭😭😭
I cant hate him 😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Raavi will not let Shiva sleep elsewheree
Full haq jaatayegi bachhhiiii
V scandalous for somnath since they’re divorced 😂😂😂
I hope she throws or even better kicks him out of the house to sleep..
I cant wait for Shiva to lose his mind 😆
Raavi was infatuated with Dev, and was relentless in pursuing him😆
Shiva se tou pyaaaarrr hogaya haiiiiii ☺️
Originally posted by: Saakshi2k
I was asking for complete memory loss track then and now I am asking for same ..
Can we now get complete memory loss track...yaha toh Raavi ne confess kardiya hai she loves shiva toh yaha Shiva ko uski feeling pata hai...
Now can we get guilt ridden Shiva...😊
Le chibeys. .no..🤔..we r going to see ravi begging shiva to love her back. And shiva finally accepting her for bhabhis sake..
PS. Protect ur heart. ❤️
.tell me..are u watching the show?😆
Yessss 😂
The segment sold me, I liked raavi’s confession and everyone else’s reactions😂😂😂
I hope she throws or even better kicks him out of the house to sleep..
Imagine them sleeping on bed together and raavi kicking him🤣... Like meenamba🤣
Originally posted by: Saakshi2k
Imagine them sleeping on bed together and raavi kicking him🤣... Like meenamba🤣
She’ll probs end up locking the room and refuse to let him leave 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Saakshi2k
I was asking for complete memory loss track then and now I am asking for same ..
Can we now get complete memory loss track...yaha toh Raavi ne confess kardiya hai she loves shiva toh yaha Shiva ko uski feeling pata hai...
Now can we get guilt ridden Shiva...😊
I am up for anything that gives me Guilty Shiva.
Here’s to hoping Shiva doesnt do anything drastic to push my raavi away 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Saakshi2k
Imagine them sleeping on bed together and raavi kicking him🤣... Like meenamba🤣
I want that..and he falls off the bed. 😎