Originally posted by: H6WAN6435BQO6QVX
You are very protected over baby Neil na 🤣
But I like how controls and annoys Aarohi 😂😂🤣😂....I enjoy their annoying chemistry ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: H6WAN6435BQO6QVX
You are very protected over baby Neil na 🤣
But I like how controls and annoys Aarohi 😂😂🤣😂....I enjoy their annoying chemistry ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣
haan I have been noticing Parth is slowly starting to open his mouth just like Vansh.... today even badi mama spoke... she hadn't said something other than "manishji" for so long 🤣Usko or nishtha dono ko do they even exist in show
aaj to parth ko bhi mil gaya dialoge
I want more savage burns to arohi feom anyone she deserves it
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
But I like how controls and annoys Aarohi 😂😂🤣😂....I enjoy their annoying chemistry ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣
i love it.......itna chidhata hai use...and woh chidhti hai...😂 and hum mazze lete hain..😂
haan they have tom and jerry wali chemistry....Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
But I like how controls and annoys Aarohi 😂😂🤣😂....I enjoy their annoying chemistry ❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣
No no manish ji and maa ji also
these are her two words
aaj to mimi bhi boli except than moving her head left and right🤣
Originally posted by: India_TV
i love it.......itna chidhata hai use...and woh chidhti hai...😂 and hum mazze lete hain..😂
Sach mein mazza aata hai 😂😂
waise I am confused why mimi hasn't aged at all... is she a vampire? 🤣No no manish ji and maa ji also
these are her two words
aaj to mimi bhi boli except than moving her head left and right🤣
Dekho ye thode din ki baat hai jahan usne akshu ko taane diye wahin wapis villian hai ye
btw I love the look abhi gave to her today🤣
Originally posted by: 5RRYV72VM46LGZZG
haan they have tom and jerry wali chemistry....
Bilkul...I think they will make great pair because definitely Neil is not going to suffer with her... He will make her suffer 😂🤣🤣