I wonder what will be next for Aarohi. Her attempt at marrying The Dr. Abhimanyu Birla went down the drains and the humiliation with it. Does she have the guts to work at Birla hospital anymore?
I wonder what will be next for Aarohi. Her attempt at marrying The Dr. Abhimanyu Birla went down the drains and the humiliation with it. Does she have the guts to work at Birla hospital anymore?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I wonder what will be next for Aarohi. Her attempt at marrying The Dr. Abhimanyu Birla went down the drains and the humiliation with it. Does she have the guts to work at Birla hospital anymore?
Ladki besharam hai. Confidently aur attitude ke saath jayegi. Forget the marriage par jis tarah se Mahima (matlab her boss!!) se baat ki I hope Mahima darwaze se hi wapas bhejde🙄
Ladki besharam hai. Confidently aur attitude ke saath jayegi. Forget the marriage par jis tarah se Mahima (matlab her boss!!) se baat ki I hope Mahima darwaze se hi wapas bhejde🙄
i see that you are too a fan of Mahima 😁 I just love how she keeps Aarohi in check. Makes my day 😆
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
i see that you are too a fan of Mahima 😁 I just love how she keeps Aarohi in check. Makes my day 😆
I’m kind of angry at Mahima for playing around with Abhi’s life just to keep Manjari below herself but I will forgive her if she uses her smarts to teach Arohi some lessons. Geonkas failed in disciplining Arohi but apart from Abhi, Mahima might be only one who can show the brat her place
ya that kinda sucks, how much of a sibling rivalry is shown in the show and to that toxic extent
I’m kind of angry at Mahima for playing around with Abhi’s life just to keep Manjari below herself but I will forgive her if she uses her smarts to teach Arohi some lessons. Geonkas failed in disciplining Arohi but apart from Abhi, Mahima might be only one who can show the brat her place
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
ya that kinda sucks, how much of a sibling rivalry is shown in the show and to that toxic extent
Exactly that 2 between sisters only! At least Mahima is shown to still somewhat care for Manjari despite her insecurity but Arohi is too far gone for redemption in my eyes😤
Electrical wire will fall on her and shock her into good behavior 🤣
Electrical wire will fall on her and shock her into good behavior 🤣
mere paas icha kund hota toh yehi wish mangti🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I wonder what will be next for Aarohi. Her attempt at marrying The Dr. Abhimanyu Birla went down the drains and the humiliation with it. Does she have the guts to work at Birla hospital anymore?
Well she's not the shy retiring type is she, so I predict she continues working at the hospital and come up with ways to throw the spanner in Abhira romance as her main pastime!🤣
She will have Harsh dancing at her beck and call ie through blackmail, arm twisting or just mutual hatred/love for Abhira.😃
ur kind of angry,,,,I am definitely still positively angry at her for playing with abhi, and then she wanted abhi to stop the wedding because she hated aru,,and then when abhi was leaving she was feeling sad,,,come on...I just cant stand her..I don't care what people say about how she dint wish that or she was genuine...I have a feeling she will be bad...