I think it will be Teja vs Pratik
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it will be Teja vs Pratik
I think it will be Teja vs Pratik
Chetana has tweeted its tejran. Waise bhi kya pehnaya hai pratik ko. His dress. Aaj dil tut gya veere😞
Karan is evicted confirmed by real khabris.
Originally posted by: Dokudu_1
Chetana has tweeted its tejran. Waise bhi kya pehnaya hai pratik ko. His dress. Aaj dil tut gya veere😞
She is fake...according to her Rashmi wad in top 5.
Khbaris just confirmed Karan evicted!
I think it will be Teja vs Pratik
Yes...it is indeed so