Originally posted by: RainFire125
Aree baap re Arya likedddd and now I am gone, or else she will say G start talking now!!!
G, you read my mind🤣🤣
Was about to comment the same 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainFire125
Aree baap re Arya likedddd and now I am gone, or else she will say G start talking now!!!
G, you read my mind🤣🤣
Was about to comment the same 🤣🤣
This 90's kumar sanu stuff is not uploaded on Hulu yet? 😔
do they even upload aise shows?
yahan ka hotstar toh hasnt even uploaded the republic day thing from last week
Dekh yr direct or straight batein pasand mujhe. Anuj ki tarha🤣🤪
Looks like they both wanted to kiss 💋.
P.s: room lelo yr public park hai
https://twitter.com/bestofMaAn/status/1487731871345946628?t=Ro7cRfsI73Qby9jcyhOENQ&s=19
mujhe bhi arya
Send you PM
This 90's kumar sanu stuff is not uploaded on Hulu yet? 😔
it’s there… search Superhit 90’s milega… I have watched
ekant mein padhna beheno. Aur saare parts padhna, syllabus mein hain. Every Sunday naya chapter aata hai
kaan ka bite hmmm interesting...
picnic par popcorn kam padh gaye the jo kaan kaa gayi bandi?
they were supposed to have a picnic and play badminton right?
Hahah I know u sweetheart, I know u!!!❤️
ohhoo ye kya secret OS hai, tharak toh baatne se badhti hai na 😢