It didn’t break/shatter the first time 🤣 only a small piece broke off
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It didn’t break/shatter the first time 🤣 only a small piece broke off
hehe yeah. Mujhe ese diacontinuities and mistakes find karne me bhot maja ata he 😆
i think it means entire thing broke. Crew cleaned the place before next shot but a tiny piece was left out 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It didn’t break/shatter the first time 🤣 only a small piece broke off
Misha just gave her nuskha for getting pehla pyaar. U want it?
so they had the budget for more vases but not enough for a bigger wardrobe? 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i think it means entire thing broke. Crew cleaned the place before next shot but a tiny piece was left out 🤣
I don’t know if I want it 🤣 since it’s coming from herOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Misha just gave her nuskha for getting pehla pyaar. U want it?
this is from those days jab multiple failed engagement hui nai thi 🤣 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
so they had the budget for more vases but not enough for a bigger wardrobe? 🤣
yeah and it involves gobar too 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know if I want it 🤣 since it’s coming from her
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah and it involves gobar too 🤣🤣
Now I remember 🤣 no thank you 🤢
Post leap piya wants to know things. Why did she nver go to hostel and check out with members there. I mean thats where she lived first 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k