hehehe its ok i understood 🤣 but again i am hust doing tp 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really need to type more words I mean “I don’t blame him” 🤣🤣🤣
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hehehe its ok i understood 🤣 but again i am hust doing tp 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really need to type more words I mean “I don’t blame him” 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehehe its ok i understood 🤣 but again i am hust doing tp 🤣
Karo karo I am spectating 🤣
aur spectate karo 🤣

I think Abhay never got jealous of jeh. He knew uska koi chance hi nahi. But he felt insecurities because of kabeer for sure.😆

Kabeer: ok piya mene tum par bharosa nai kiya
Abhay: lol dude i know. Point par aa 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I think Abhay never got jealous of jeh. He knew uska koi chance hi nahi. But he felt insecurities because of kabeer for sure.😆
No wonder he choked him at the party 🤣🤣 to be fair he was trying to make sure Piya went to Jeh before he learned about the bhediya thing 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Kabeer: ok piya mene tum par bharosa nai kiya
Abhay: lol dude i know. Point par aa 😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
hehe yeah 🤣 thats true but when he wanted that too happen piya was “vo kon he jo mujhe sapno me dikhta he” and the moment he said piya jeh se dur raho piya madam went be with jeh 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
No wonder he choked him at the party 🤣🤣 to be fair he was trying to make sure Piya went to Jeh before he learned about the bhediya thing 🤣
Have u guys started the game or not?
Daily dose of abhay “heartbreaker” raichand

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k