They were a craze at that time
They were my 1st ITV show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They were a craze at that time
They were my 1st ITV show
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Whats with ITV's nasha with 2 behne ek pati
2 friends 1 pyaar
Kate mare jao us ladke k liye
Hdd regressiveness
Yes ITV have an obsession with making triangle stories lol... Starplus me esa koi serial nhi jisme triangle na bana ho... Tamarind me toh bigamy bhi tha... Shiva bhi usi raah pe chale jaa raha tha...😕
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yeah it is getting fine TRP for Sony show that too with soo much competition at that slot.
Honestly
BV2 got good Actors on board but nothing new to offer
BV1 was really good.. Even supporting characters like Gehna, Sugna had good tracks focused on them.
Originally posted by: majoni03
BV1 was really good.. Even supporting characters like Gehna, Sugna had good tracks focused on them.
I haven't followed the whole show but heard they took really good topics.
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I haven't followed the whole show but heard they took really good topics.
Even Dadisa's transformation was really good in that show. Dadisa was really evil like suman initially but later she became really progressive..
Kinshuk as naag😆
Bro
Yeh sab cheeze raat saadhe baara baje share nahi karte 😆
I dont knw how and why naagin is so famous🤣
Can we hope that some good PH will recognize the talent of KDice and how their potential was wasted away and give them a genuine chance in a really good show??? Esp ab jab pairs are repeated
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I dont knw how and why naagin is so famous🤣
Same question.. I never watching any nagin show & I just can't understand why they are so famous?