Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nandiiii,mujhe kyun tag kiya??🥺
Honestly mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki daffy is the murderer but I knew one of you would take her name so I tagged you 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nandiiii,mujhe kyun tag kiya??🥺
Honestly mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki daffy is the murderer but I knew one of you would take her name so I tagged you 😆
Honestly mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki daffy is the murderer but I knew one of you would take her name so I tagged you 😆
Tumhe bhi me hi murderer lagi😒
Honestly mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki daffy is the murderer but I knew one of you would take her name so I tagged you 😆
Par yeh kya baat huyi😭
For info updated my username from DreamyButterfly to x.titli.x😉
Agar Nandini murderer hui to?
Kya karu main
You were so suspicious with your answers and so was Shreya 😆
Agar Nandini murderer hui to?
Agar Titli murderer hui to?
Tagging Shreya the justice deliverer 😆
This is so tough. Give us hints plz 😆
Sure. One of you killed Ashley.
Such an amazing clue😆
Wo bhi after everyone has guessed 👏
Well closing the thread down for you and Phenyl got it right. Shreya killed Ashley. Kya yaar tum toh naa pakdi jaati! Mera naam miti main mila diya. 😒
Phenyl gets 40 points, Maria and Daphnes get 20 points, and Shreya gets ousted from the gang. 🤣