I haven’t made it yet but I’m sure he will be up there 🤣 or at the very least tie for first 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
seriously? Show me latest diagram?😆 I will bring more gf for others than 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I haven’t made it yet but I’m sure he will be up there 🤣 or at the very least tie for first 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
seriously? Show me latest diagram?😆 I will bring more gf for others than 🤣
hehe uff kitna competition he humare liye. 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I haven’t made it yet but I’m sure he will be up there 🤣 or at the very least tie for first 🤣
Btw i liked the idea of them showing abhay being able to predict earthquake
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe uff kitna competition he humare liye. 🤣
Btw i liked the idea of them showing abhay being able to predict earthquake
Lots 🤣
yeah that was neat one of the few times he used his powers 😭🤣
🤣🤣 baki to vo insano ki tarah hi problem solve karta tha 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Lots 🤣
yeah that was neat one of the few times he used his powers 😭🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 baki to vo insano ki tarah hi problem solve karta tha 🤣
Yeah 😭 I didn’t like that 🤣 it wasn’t as interesting as it could’ve been
hehe aur kya! 🤣 Why did he never know l danish was the one who hyrt maya. Why couldnt he give misha her memories too like he could with piya 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah 😭 I didn’t like that 🤣 it wasn’t as interesting as it could’ve been
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe aur kya! 🤣 Why did he never know l danish was the one who hyrt maya. Why couldnt he give misha her memories too like he could with piya 🤣
So many tracks could’ve ended faster if he used his powers even a little 🤣 and how he couldn’t smell Piya when she dressed up as Metz boggles my mind to this day 🤪🤣
For a change abhay is saving mish and not piya 🤣
may be thats why they didnt do itZ to drag the plots 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
So many tracks could’ve ended faster if he used his powers even a little 🤣 and how he couldn’t smell Piya when she dressed up as Metz boggles my mind to this day 🤪🤣
hehe ikr. The only reason i could think is seeing maithali he was so lost that he forgot he is a vampire 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
For a change abhay is saving mish and not piya 🤣
He did a lot of saving for these people 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k