Behen itnaaaa enthusiasm kaha se layi tu? 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Behen itnaaaa enthusiasm kaha se layi tu? 🤡
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
When we comment on a if article and someone dislikes it. Can we know who did it? I am surprised that I wrote a comment that I want to see a strong raavi standing up for herself in the upcoming episodes and someone disliked it. 🤔
Every comment of ours has got dislikes😅😅😅
Isiliye I HAVE POSTED A LAAAAMBI COMMENT...JITNA DISLIKE UTNA MEIN KHUSH😎
Congrats on new edt..❤️
Want ravi to stand-up for herself and let go of both the families..want her to be a model to those suffering from real abuse.
Every comment of ours has got dislikes😅😅😅
Isiliye I HAVE POSTED A LAAAAMBI COMMENT...JITNA DISLIKE UTNA MEIN KHUSH😎
Which article..I also want to comment.
Congrats on New EDT Guys 🥳
Every comment of ours has got dislikes😅😅😅
Isiliye I HAVE POSTED A LAAAAMBI COMMENT...JITNA DISLIKE UTNA MEIN KHUSH😎
Which article is that? I also wanna get some dislikes!!😆
Link idaan patnillaa....thaazhe thaaaazhhee😅😅😅😅
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
When we comment on a if article and someone dislikes it. Can we know who did it? I am surprised that I wrote a comment that I want to see a strong raavi standing up for herself in the upcoming episodes and someone disliked it. 🤔
Aree haan
I too wanna know
Bcoz jab actors wala comment tha usmein dislike samjh aaya tha but abhi wale mein kyu dislike kar rahe hain log ?
Aur kon hain yeh
If they don't agree bataye kya chahte hain ?
Raavi should keep getting insulted and others getting free pass ?
Link nehin daal paa rahi hun...pls look at the article section of IF...the latest one😅
The latest one about Raavi to proove her innocence