most of the side characters are well casted I think...all of the Birlas I like
[/QUOTE
Birlas are ok
but kairav and arohi are bad casting
kairav still tolerable
vansh ko mushkil se ek dialoge milta hai wo bhi viks ki ad ka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
most of the side characters are well casted I think...all of the Birlas I like
[/QUOTE
Birlas are ok
but kairav and arohi are bad casting
kairav still tolerable
vansh ko mushkil se ek dialoge milta hai wo bhi viks ki ad ka
isse khushi ko to baat hi nai haiOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
https://twitter.com/Sunflower121599/status/1487099443174584322?t=BIuMYm4uD4XgZ3NxRhBlKQ&s=19
There is no Arohi and Ag in kite.
shefali gets even less dialogues than vansh... she is the statue of the birla family 🤣most of the side characters are well casted I think...all of the Birlas I like
[/QUOTE
Birlas are ok
but kairav and arohi are bad casting
kairav still tolerable
vansh ko mushkil se ek dialoge milta hai wo bhi viks ki ad ka
In initial episodea she was ok suddenly pata nai what is she teying to doOriginally posted by: TBB6ZZPIXC23KKRS
dialogue delivery needs the most work yaar... something happens with her lips while she is talking... I agree during the mandir scenes, she was nowhere near HC's acting... hoping she will improve
hmm true another statue 🤣and nishtha?
Suddenly they stopped showing them as problematic couple .... I always had that irritation of introducing the fire incident and stopping ruby track...from there tracks are going like railway tracks...
tbh majortiy of star cast is statue other than giving shocked expressionOriginally posted by: KAXLNKJHKQPSXTRP
hmm true another statue 🤣
kairav is leading the pack he knew about abhira since day 1 still getting shocked as if bhoot dekh liya ho
She forgot her journalist job too.....
yah true earlier she was shown so passionate ke tilak chod ke chali gai thi or ab ghar pe hi rehti haiOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
She forgot her journalist job too.....
Dusri mein hai....subah dikhaya tha