Originally posted by: Minionite
I chose them specifically thinking these murderers would be smart. But ek nahi sab mera naam duba rahe hain. Even Bee got caught!
🤣We r smarter than u thought.. we caught ur "smart" murderers

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
I chose them specifically thinking these murderers would be smart. But ek nahi sab mera naam duba rahe hain. Even Bee got caught!
🤣We r smarter than u thought.. we caught ur "smart" murderers

Just chocolate please
Make it kit kat
With red chillis in it 😈😈😈😈
Aaj hi khaaya,chahiye toh mere pet mein se lele👍🏼
Mujhe bhi chutkara mil jaayega iss investigation se,aur tumlog ko bhi koi naya insaan ka murderer ko dhoondh ne ka awsar milega😳
Except cheers2all. She fooled you all. And there are still others out there.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Except cheers2all. She fooled you all. And there are still others out there.
Btw,I think you'll have to extend the game period...
Kyunki aaj mere grp ki ek member bohot late job se aayegi,aur itna bada investigation kal tak khatam hona thoda mushkil hai😳
Justice😭
@Ashley, waise, who is it in your dp. I feel like its anniston, but not sure🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Justice😭
@Ashley, waise, who is it in your dp. I feel like its anniston, but not sure🤣
Kiske liye??
Murderers ya Ashley??!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Btw,I think you'll have to extend the game period...
Kyunki aaj mere grp ki ek member bohot late job se aayegi,aur itna bada investigation kal tak khatam hona thoda mushkil hai😳
Ur group members are not direct. Else u could solve it so quickly as we did😏
murderers will face the justice, so...