Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Thank you dear 🤗 hope you're fine ❤️ feels like i haven't talked to you for ages..
I'm doing good, dear❤️ Hope you are good too. I missed you during finale updates🤗 Hope everything is fine😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Thank you dear 🤗 hope you're fine ❤️ feels like i haven't talked to you for ages..
I'm doing good, dear❤️ Hope you are good too. I missed you during finale updates🤗 Hope everything is fine😊
Marubadiyum food sharing started uh??.. apo enaku oru parotta chicken kurum parcel ji
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I'm doing good, dear❤️ Hope you are good too. I missed you during finale updates🤗 Hope everything is fine😊
Aww missed you too ❤️ Yeah everything is fine now 🤗
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Marubadiyum food sharing started uh??.. apo enaku oru parotta chicken kurum parcel ji
Unggalukku illamaya
Glad to hear this, dear🤗
Take care and stay safe❤️