No plot . Just curiosity and probably safety reason . Need to stay alive you see 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No plot . Just curiosity and probably safety reason . Need to stay alive you see 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No plot . Just curiosity and probably safety reason . Need to stay alive you see 😆
Wondering if my guess went in the same direction or not 🤣
Itni sad kyun?? 😓😓
Shreya no one is bothering you asking for scoreboard right 🤣. You might be relieved I didn't play because I sure would have bothered you after every round 😆
Nhi nhi assignments toh ho gaye hai,isliye toh yahaan khelne aayi,par koi tha hi nhi,isliye akele jhool rahi thi🤪
Nhi ,mein bas jhul rahi thi,koi tha hi nhi idhar saath mein khelne ke liye🤪
i am here now 🤣🤣 was busy pretending to do some work and order my lunch 😝😝Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi ,mein bas jhul rahi thi,koi tha hi nhi idhar saath mein khelne ke liye🤪
How 😲??
I guess her team members were ultra smart or there's no way twinnie would have been caught.
That must be it 😆
If I was in Hinna’s group, I wouldn’t have asked anyone any questions and give Hinna’s name as the murderer 🤣 It’s evil grandmaji after all 😌
How 😲??
I guess her team members were ultra smart or there's no way twinnie would have been caught.
Btw, Heya Meeka🤗