Exactly, I hate Kabir Singh. He was controlling, abusive rapist wannabe.
Abhi is none of those things thank god.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly, I hate Kabir Singh. He was controlling, abusive rapist wannabe.
Abhi is none of those things thank god.
Oh ya this is absolute Gold! HC is just too good with so many facial expressions..❤️! As much as he as scope in acting, I’m sort of happy he is sticking to TV rather than Bollywood. He should think about doing more serious web series since they have a greater reach and still a little away from messy Bollywood..!
his expressions are always on point and though I like Shahid, HC was better today
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
Yup and Enrique too. I mean when he was Aditya Hooda, not now.
He is Damon Salvatore also, check Bunny"s VM
The script for Aditya Hooda was best in his career...I loved his role...he is my most favorite in the list
I wish They will have same here as Dr. Abhimaniyu Birla
The video is AMAZING! I think HC is better looking than Ian Somerhalder (not a fan)…
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
The video is AMAZING! I think HC is better looking than Ian Somerhalder (not a fan)…
Initially I could not get over Sahir Azeem Choudhary. I fell for Aditya Hooda all the more after bunny made the VM
There were many vidders on the BP forum. I don't think they are following Yrkkh.