Arre shaadi toh ho phir cake bhi khiladungi🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Arre shaadi toh ho phir cake bhi khiladungi🤣🤣🤣
Main nahi thi murderer
discodhokla is the murderer 👻
Hiiii🤗
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Awww! I am so sorry 🙈
I had to cook up new scenarios which weren't in the script to throw y'all off. But you had almost caught on to it
Haha you were really good. I initially suspected you for putting the spike blame on me 😆 but I was more wary of Fix_bb and Bigboss15 towards the end.
Job well done 👍🏼
Did any other murderers get away?
I heard my twinnie was a murderer. Did you get caught or did you escape?
Did any other murderers get away?
I heard my twinnie was a murderer. Did you get caught or did you escape?
She got caught🤣
Seems like assignment stress is at its peak 😆
Once this round is over . I need the list of Murderers 🤣.
Poor Hinna 🤗.
P.S :" I am sure your UN didn't help your game 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Once this round is over . I need the list of Murderers 🤣.
What are you plotting woman??? 😳🤣