Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat
Though I didn't want to but looks we all are in Same page . People can feel two separate track is introduced 💔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPlcj4v36T/?utm_medium=copy_link
True.Since it was Republic Day,they should have dedicated 2-3 episodes only to that track.
Totally random & abrupt editing spoilt the scenes
Acc to Instagram TRP is 0.6
already in Foul mood so 🤐
same hi hai na ..kam toh nahi hui..😁
I wrote the Baby wali diary entry that you requested. Priority par likhi because I am still severely behind on the KarMi journey analysis. I JUST CAN'T GET AN IDEA!
Anyway, I have no idea how good it is. If I had to rate it, I'd rate it like a 3 out of 10, but no one agrees with my judgement on my own posts, so I don't know. I'll upload it in a few hours, maybe around 5 after editing it and reading through it a few times over.
Not sure how much you'll like it... Sorry if it's bad
Yes it same .. it's a relief but at the same time Channel isn't promoting💔 ,CV/editors R Spoiling Tracks 😡 . I don't know whom to hit 1st