My Case???
Yeh toh wohi baat hui - khaaya (cake) piya (daru) kuch nahin, glass toda 12 aana...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My Case???
Yeh toh wohi baat hui - khaaya (cake) piya (daru) kuch nahin, glass toda 12 aana...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
My Case???
Yeh toh wohi baat hui - khaaya (cake) piya (daru) kuch nahin, glass toda 12 aana...
murder kiya 12 years in jail 🤔
Utha le re deva... mujhe nahin...
BTW, I just read the premise again and realized it was Ashley's promotion party... mujhe pata nahin kyon lag raha tha birthday party thi... 😆
I must be the drunk friend passed out on the couch... I'm still hungover looks like... 🤪
Okay so i guess TheMinion is the murderer frm what i could infer..
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Okay so i guess TheMinion is the murderer frm what i could infer..
Ok so you can't guess anymore or ask any questions. I'll respond to you in PM on your guess.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
BTW, I just read the premise again and realized it was Ashley's promotion party... mujhe pata nahin kyon lag raha tha birthday party thi... 😆
I must be the drunk friend passed out on the couch... I'm still hungover looks like... 🤪
Or pretending to be hungover 😉🤪
I’m going to guess TheMinion as well 😆
Well apparently, someone is lying here... someone had to force such a person into the party..... the couch potato obviously didn't seem to enjoy the celebration and got drunk and wasted immediately.
p.s. sorry guys for not coming online yesterday. Was feeling a bit under the weather and was dead in bed
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Somebody gave me surprise of my life by killing her…
Planning is not my cup of tea
You are so confused. very sucpicious.
Q7: Meghana, what were you so excited and about at the party? It wasn't even your promotion.