U were so happy wid her promotion that u brought ur frnd to the party nd spiked their drink as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U were so happy wid her promotion that u brought ur frnd to the party nd spiked their drink as well
I murdered no one
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U were so happy wid her promotion that u brought ur frnd to the party nd spiked their drink as well
I didn't get anyone with me... I'm not a social person at all, I'm a loner...

I attended the party just for cake, tum logone dekho kya kaand kar diya... cake khaane mila hi nahin...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I didn't get anyone with me... I'm not a social person at all, I'm a loner...
I attended the party just for cake, tum logone dekho kya kaand kar diya... cake khaane mila hi nahin...
but you said earlier you went to meet someone outside a loner wouldn’t do this 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
but you said earlier you went to meet someone outside a loner wouldn’t do this 😆
As I told earlier, our friend's boyfriend was worried that she would harm Ashley... so he had come to meet me... I didn't say he was my pal...

My questions are exhausted.... 😆
Ashley wasn't "no one"... she was our co-worker...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
As I told earlier, our friend's boyfriend was worried that she would harm Ashley... so he had come to meet me... I didn't say he was my pal...
My questions are exhausted.... 😆
Q9: who is the friend? 😆 Surely you must know if you know the boyfriend 😆
I didn’t murder her either 😡
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Q9: who is the friend? 😆 Surely you must know if you know the boyfriend 😆
I can't tell that. I have my ethics. I can't disclose such dark secrets of my work-mates... 😎
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I can't tell that. I have my ethics. I can't disclose such dark secrets of my work-mates... 😎
You’re not helping your own case here 🤣