Q6,7:Were u jealous of Ashley because of something?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Q6,7:Were u jealous of Ashley because of something?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Q6:Were u jealous of Ashley because of something?
Careful, Shreya had said if you are asking two people, it becomes two questions.😆
The Minion, tum bhi clear kar lo kisse puch rahe ho question 😆
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Careful, Shreya had said if you are asking two people, it becomes two questions.😆
The Minion, tum bhi clear kar lo kisse puch rahe ho question 😆
I knw thats y i editted nd wrote Q6,7
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Question 10: who the hell was drunk then? Looks like it was me after all and I dreamt of leaving the room 😂
I know who but that depends on the returns. It's a give-and-take world that we live in now 😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Q6,7:Were u jealous of Ashley because of something?
I was never jealous of anybody. I’m a good boy 👦
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Q6: What was that surprise that you had planned for Ashley?
Somebody gave me surprise of my life by killing her…
Planning is not my cup of tea
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Oh, I thought maybe you brought her/him in. Maybe Meghana brought the embarrassing sight of a human being with her. 😆😆
I brought no one with me
The body is starting to smell guys 🤣
Q8: Do you think Ashley deserved that promotion more than you?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The body is starting to smell guys 🤣
Wow, the murderer is now worried about the stinking body...