No
I love Ashley 😭
I miss her soo much
Q 4
What made you think that I killed Ashley ❓
😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
No
I love Ashley 😭
I miss her soo much
Q 4
What made you think that I killed Ashley ❓
😭
You and Cooker😊
Obviously. Duh
Q5: Were you angry at Ashley for promotion?
I was very happy for her promotion
😳
Q6: Are you the drunk friend? 😆

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Q6: Are you the drunk friend? 😆
Nope Maria.😊
I only drink water.😆
Work is my choice of intoxication.
Are yaar. Sab gol gol jawab dete he.
You didn't get the memo?😆
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
No
I love Ashley 😭
I miss her soo much
Q 4What made you think that I killed Ashley ❓
😭
Coz u were outside n when lights came back- u were inside & Ashley was dead...