Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Damnnn... Bechare.
Toh aap dono maa beti mil kar toh mast Harshad ki baatein karte hongi?
Na na, wo apni padhai homework sab chodke aa jayegi...
I like moh moh ke daage, it's a soft song
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
https://www.instagram.com/harshad_chopda/p/CZMsrf8jn64/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshu bath karthe blush kar raha hai
Hainaa 😭😭😭😭
Idk why I am blushing though 🤔
Originally posted by: priya185
Happy republic day ladies🤗
Happy Republic Day
YES PLS PRETTY PLEAASE 😭😭
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
❤️CONGRATULATIONS! ❤️
My Lovely HC, fans,
I have been asking everyone to keep talking about Harshad Chopda and also go and leave a comment under articles written about him with his full name.
The good news is here.
I just checked his rank from 56 he has jumped to #13.
I am so happy about this.
Please let's make him #1 on India forum. keep the chaska meter of the forum ringing.
whenever you talk about him please use his full name on each post once.
please comment on his articles and on the serial articles. tags are also important.
Yes, lets do this. together.
So happy to see his rankings on IF🤗
And yes will do this together and make him no. 1