it's was sooo good...enjoyed it ❤️
Ye kya ho raha hai... Koi mujhe bhi batao. What did I miss?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it's was sooo good...enjoyed it ❤️
Ye kya ho raha hai... Koi mujhe bhi batao. What did I miss?
really???
Galatfehmi nahi palte beta
Noor can write so well....Haina Guglu
Woh toh main tab bataungi jab you will be ready to collab with me 🤣
really???
Galatfehmi nahi palte beta
Noor can write so well....Haina Guglu
Go on previous page 🤣
Woh toh main tab bataungi jab you will be ready to collab with me 🤣
Cheating karti hai tu
Me and Guglu are here with are Danda for both of you 😆
Dobara bolke batana hum ate hain phir peeche
I second you Zenu. Amnu achha likhti hai par iska ye Matlab nahi ki Noor achha nahi likhti. Noor needs a danda.😆
Tere side hun par iss baat me nahi ki you don't write well. So soch le behen. I will support Zenu as well.
really???
Galatfehmi nahi palte beta
Noor can write so well....Haina Guglu
Absolutely.
She writes beautifully. Usko aur likhna chahiye. ❤️
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I second you Zenu. Amnu achha likhti hai par iska ye Matlab nahi ki Noor achha nahi likhti. Noor needs a danda.😆
U need to stop changing sides 😆 Noor needs chocolate which her brother does not give to her
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Tere side hun par iss baat me nahi ki you don't write well. So soch le behen. I will support Zenu as well.
Main aisa mamuli sa writer hai. Tum kahan bade log 😆 Haan haan... Zenu ka side hi legi tu I know ...