I really wants this to happen.. In my inner core there is 2% of hope...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really wants this to happen.. In my inner core there is 2% of hope...
I hope they show something like this only...I feel also they ll show this cuz at the end good always wins over the evil... but I guess now we will have to see the evil winning for sometime so that V becomes overconfident and does a mistake which can go against him completely.... and I totally want Anuj to lay a perfect trap for this guy to fall in...
Aise hi positive bolti rh.. There muh me ghee sakkar n in gift tuze anuj k parts to kam pad rhe hum tharkiess ko but dekh lenge..π€£π€£π€£π€£.. Sry wrong thread...
I hope they show something like this only...I feel also they ll show this cuz at the end good always wins over the evil... but I guess now we will have to see the evil winning for sometime so that V becomes overconfident and does a mistake which can go against him completely.... and I totally want Anuj to lay a perfect trap for this guy to fall in...
From your mouth to the writers ears girl!!
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Aise hi positive bolti rh.. There muh me ghee sakkar n in gift tuze anuj k parts to kam pad rhe hum tharkiess ko but dekh lenge..π€£π€£π€£π€£.. Sry wrong thread...
Mujhe toh Anuj ke parts hi chahiye as gift πππ
Ghee shakar se kya hoga....πππππ
Hopefully G π€
I am being positive cuz these people have not always followed the typical ITV track, we thoughtful ke confession ke baad they ll have problems in between but it was no so... also they have done some good job regarding Maan so hopefully they ll not spoil it, also yesterday Ketki ka woh insta story that has given hopes ki everything will fall in place at the end...
Mujhe toh Anuj ke parts hi chahiye as gift πππ
Ghee shakar se kya hoga....πππππ
Woh to mujhe bhi pata tha re tu kya bolne wali h... π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£anuj hi to sb tharkiess ko chahiye.. π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Woh to mujhe bhi pata tha re tu kya bolne wali h... π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£anuj hi to sb tharkiess ko chahiye.. π€£π€£π€£
Anuj ka pyar hume kis mod pe le aaya
Ke dil kare hayee
Koi toh bataye kya hoga...ππππ
Anuj ke pyaar ne hum sabko tharki kar diya re.....
Anuj ka pyar hume kis mod pe le aaya
Ke dil kare hayee
Koi toh bataye kya hoga...ππππ
Anuj ke pyaar ne hum sabko tharki kar diya re.....
Sach bolu to humara kuch nhi ho skta... π€£π€£π€£
π€£π€£π€£ btw mungeri mtlb