Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What's wrong with her dressing sense??
Why can't she wear normal clothes?
I like the colour and top part but they should have gone with skinny legs trousers 🤔
Pranali is looking beautiful in the green dress not this one but the one she posted in her ig story.... the sleeveless one why she can’t wear something like this everyday 😔
🤢 Wth is that? Circus costume? 🤢 Where the hell are those stylists that were responsible for naira's wardrobe? I didn't expect such bad dressing for a rajan shahi female lead.
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
1.1k