How do you rate Madhuri as an actress? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

She is a legend and one of the best actresses in Bollywood history. When you compare her to the current actresses you can see how far Bollywood has fallen

RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

She is a legend and one of the best actresses in Bollywood history. When you compare her to the current actresses you can see how far Bollywood has fallen

she is heavily overrated and overhyped and pr claimed and pr made so called legend.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

One of the best 

Originally posted by: RoNoSarKar7

she is heavily overrated and overhyped and pr claimed and pr made so called legend.

Wrong. PR can't make you this popular. She made movies like Beta and Raja blockbusters on her own and stole the show from the male leads (whether the movies were good or not is another topic, fact is she had great stardom).

Festival thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit is Bollywood ❤️

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find her average on the whole, but definitely good in some roles, like Devdas and Lajja. 

Know this is an unpopular opinion but I find her a bit overrated in general both in terms of looks and acting... like I've seen people both on this forum and irl call her prettier then Aish and better actress than Sridevi, which seriously makes no sense at all to me .

Imo she was not the best in that generation for anything besides dance.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good acting, very good dancer, dazzling smile  Over hyped, yes. 

RoNoSarKar7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Wrong. PR can't make you this popular. She made movies like Beta and Raja blockbusters on her own and stole the show from the male leads (whether the movies were good or not is another topic, fact is she had great stardom).

your words are enough to proof that how you have fallen under the trap of her pr. Also, I think u have no idea of what is pr, else u wouldn't have said this.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

One of the best in bollywood