Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice teaser 

Waiting for update. 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic teaser waiting for updates❤❤

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh interesting  teasers 

Geet has become more gutsy

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab teaser 

Eagerly waiting for update 

Update soon 

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update...

Loved it

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: karamjeet

Superb update...

Loved it

Thanks dearie... 

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 10

At Night,

Geet was unable to sleep…Thinking hard on how to provide justice to the deceased..He was a well-known Dr…who knew his life was in danger…and He being the threat… Him confessing the crime…even made her more angry and trapped in the situation…She really wanted to arrest him knowing He is behind that kill but at the other hand, she knew he will be able to flee…and top of that, her heart debated on whether catching the murderer or... she just let him go…After all, she didn’t have any proof and then he always was fair with her…Never harmed her in any circumstances…No…her mind warned…He is a criminal…and she a police officer…Heavy duty lied on her shoulders…How on earth was she going to let criminal and the kill pass…So, she was struggling in a battle with heart and mind…Unable to decide…

Maan on the other hand, was smiling reminiscing his past…Looking at her in police uniform was a bit too much for his sweet heart to take…Yeah!!He still had her in his heart…He had been shocked at their encounter after yrs and that too finding her….following him to catch him…He deliberately got caught at the narrow lane so that he would get a quick yet long glance at his first and last crush..Not even for  sec he was worried she might fire at him…His happiness grew more when she looked terrified at pointing a gun at him at first and then when she unarmed him, there was relaxation on her face…Maybe she was thinking she got the killer… But he was MK….and he knew to dodge when in need…He has eyed the handcuffs dangling on her and that was why he could easily get away…Smiling at her shocked angry expressions he finally slept peacefully knowing she was not gonna be as much at peace as him…

A few days later,

Sam threw a punch on table…startling everyone sitting in their meeting room…Everyone looked at him in confusion…

Shekher:- What happened???

Sam(looked at MK):- You knew right???

MK:- Knew what???

Sam:- Abt her…..

MK:- What??? (with that he glanced at Yash, who shook his head telling he didn’t tell him anything)

Sam:- No no no no…Don’t look at anyone…No one told me… But,I saw her…with my own eyes…She is back at us…

Shekher:- Wait a mint guys, what are you talking abt???who’s her???

Sam:- She is back in our lives…But, this time she sure is gonna create a fuss…

Nikhil:- Who???

Sam(smirked):- Ask him…

Rahul:- MK???

MK(rolled his eyes):-Geet…She is in police…

Sam(threw hands in air):- See, he knew still he hide from us…

MK:- Calm down Sam…I just got to know a couple of days back…I was trying to figure this thing out before telling you all…Its nothing abt hiding okhh…

Yash:- Yeah… I was searching for her…(He was abt to explain but was rudely cut by Sam)

Sam:- Hahh!! Even he knew…But, you both didn’t bother to tell..

Yash(had enough of this insecure friend):- Tell what??? When we weren’t 100 percent sure….

Shekher:- You(pointing his finger at Sam) calm down..and you two(pointing at MK and Yash), tell us the exact matter…So, she is in police and????

MK:- She is in-charge of Dr. Mehra’s murder case…She knows I killed him…She is after me…I mean…Us…The gang…She wants to reveal us… But, don’t worry…I have things sorted…

Everyone heard him calmly as Maan told his plans… Even Sam was satisfied with the setting for now…Coz they didn’t really have other options…Obviously it wasn't the best option, they had concerns...but jeopardizing their missions weren't in their favor wither...so they had to take this chance ....

~~~

Geet was called for a meeting with the HOD…She was instructed by her Sr. officer to behave politely in front of her head since he was very moody person…She only laughed off at her Sr’s advice rather than his instructions…She wasn’t going to heed on what was told as their first meeting didn’t go well either…So, it was bound for her Sr to threaten and warn her of her behavior with the head…

Geet entered and greeted her head of the Investigation Dept….who smiled politely at her…Recalling their first official meeting… He laughed a bit…

Head:- So, its you…who is handling Dr. Mehra’s case…

Geet:- Yes Sir…

Head:- So, what’s the progress….

Geet:- Am collecting evidences and witness records mean while waiting for the full autopsy report….

Head:- Officer I want you to handover every evidence regarding that case to me…There’s an officer who is taking over from here…

Geet (was shocked):- What…are you saying Sir??? Am working on it…

Head:- yeah I know you are…But, you are …coming in someone’sway…

Geet (was perplexed hearing him):- What …are you hinting at??? are you too involved with THEM???

Head (sighed):- Look Officer, am giving you choice….Either you, back off from this case or don’t come in THEIR way….

Geet(smiled sarcastically):- It means, you too are involved in all these killings… Here, am trying to give justice to Dr’s family and there you go…

Head:- Don’t…Don’t you dare put allegations on me…Just wait here for a mint or two…

With that he went outta his office leaving an angry Geet behind…Who was thinking hard, how can her head be bribed off….By now, she knew for sure he or his gang wasn’t some sorta small criminals…It was big…Big enough to invade in their offices … She didn’t think much as the door opened and HE appeared….shocking her to the core…followed by the Head…

Maan (smiled politely at her):- Nice meeting you Officer….Geet…. (He extended his hand for a handshake which she buzzed off with single glance and he retreated back) Never mind…

Geet(shrugged):- I don’t shake hands with criminals…

Head(scolded her):- What is this Officer…

Geet:- That should be me asking this Q Sir….What is this????

Head:- Well, you are only here to follow your Srs orders…So,I want you to retreat from this case and shut it …

Geet(sternly):- I won’t …

Head:- He isn’t someone to mess with…Do as I say… (He gritted his teeth, only to be heard by her)

Geet:- You and your conscience might be for sale, but not mine… A person has died in front of my eyes…A dignified professional…Dr has died…I won’t quit, not before putting them all behind bars… (Geet glared Maan,who smiled)

Maan:- Ahh!!! Sir, why don’t you give us a mint…

Head (looked from him to her before whispering):- Beware!!!She might attack…

Maan smiled at him and the head went outta office leaving them both alone… Maan looked at her and then went to take a seat….

Maan:- Why don’t we sit and talk…

Geet:- Am not leaving you…(She turned and hit her fist on table, leaning)

Maan:-Even I don’t want you to leave me again…(Too professional to be flinched he replied with mischief)

Geet:- I wanted to understand the motto behind those killings, but seeing you here today, I don’t really want to understand that anymore…Now, my head of the dept is also with you…How…Why…would a seemingly strict and rules follower man follow your commands… What exactly are you…

Maan:- A mystery....If you try to get on this…Trust me, you never gonna lead anywhere…. Coz, you just are here in this field for 2 yrs…or more… But, I have spent more than half of my life in this ….I have more experience and exposure than you…since am a man… So…Stop wasting your time in finding abt me… Finding facts related to me…I keep myself clean......Nothing will work …

Geet(retorted back):- Nothing will stop me either…

Maan(nodded his head and looked at her):- In that case, I will have to do something to stop you… (Ending with a smile he looked at her)

Geet:- What will you do…Kidnap me…But, that won’t work now since am no more that immature Geet … Don’t forget what I do…Am after criminals like you…Just wait and watch how am going to expose you…

Maan:- You won’t even stand my one slap Geet…

Geet:- Try me…. (She challenged and he smiled at her)

Maan:- Ahh!! I don’t want to hurt myself… (She knew he was making fun of her and she glared him…He sighed and turned to go outta room) We will meet again…Very soon though…You, take good care of yourself…

She only gaped at him..She never underestimated him….and today too, he surprised her with his words…what exactly was going to do next…How he was so confident they will meet again…The Mystery around him was increasing with each meeting she was having with him…

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose smiley2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update❤💕💕 superb

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10

Curious and so Fabulous 

Is Maan by any chance a police officer too 

perhaps uncover or something 

because I cannot see the Head risking his job and bringing in Maan 

I somehow get the feeling Geet will soon discover that Maan and she are both 

on one side 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

maan calm his team promising them that he will do something to stop geet finding their activities

geet is surprise with herself that she is very confuse around maan  even though she challenge him to punish for his criminal activities