Yaa please do that na . And postttt❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaa please do that na . And postttt❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
It's nothing personal with your writing but idk if I can see Sairat like that anymore 😭😭😭😭
I begin cringing at the thought of their love or consummation or romance
Arre dont worry. You will fall in love with Sairat again. Believe me.
I have already redeemed Shruti in my previous track, didnt I?
I can redeem even Patralekha. She is mostly comic value, used as a filler.
Arre dont worry. You will fall in love with Sairat again. Believe me.
I have already redeemed Shruti in my previous track, didnt I?
I can redeem even Patralekha. She is mostly comic value, used as a filler.
Well..you have my hope in your hand then. I feel like they're anyhow going to show the whole consummation drama. Might as well read it in a better way that watch that horror
Sab tumhari galti hai 🤣🤣
Ek sample without that clause bhi banati.. bechara Vanku kya karega ab 😆
Sab tumhari galti hai 🤣🤣
Ek sample without that clause bhi banati.. bechara Vanku kya karega ab 😆
Ab mein kya karun...normal marriages are usually consummated. How would any lawyer imagine that vankar would do this kind of copy paste apart from KD.
Khair, ab galti hogayi toh saza bhugatni padegi
Originally posted by: Archishakashyap
Okay so I read n update . I don't know how to share that here but yes. "Consummation twist"😂😂😂
it was written that virat and sai are hiding something from everyone . Ab to pakka dream sequence hai yeh. Flashback me consumation
Lekin aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na ki sai divorce lene ke liye lawyer se jhuth bol rhi ho.....kisne dekha hai kya Hua hai...aur agar kuch nhi bhi Hua toh virat toh bateyga nhi bcz sai ko toh lagta hai that he has family with shruti...
Kya divorce lene ke liye test hote hain that whether the couple have consummated or not ...mujhe toh nhi lagta.....aur agr virat ko bachana hai toh mutual consent se toh divorce lena hi padega....
Baat sai virat ki nai makers ki ho rahi hain . Kuch bhi dikha rahe. Pehle to backdated divorce ab consummation ka jhoot ab pata chala flashback me consumation dikha denge . Aur ye discussion aane wala twist pr start hua where they have shown ki they consummated. Ap wo link dekh lo ek baar.
Acha khasa show ko logi less bana rahe hain