And such a prettyyy one at that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And such a prettyyy one at that
lekin merko hassi aagayi 🤣🤣🤣
Man Alice is such a pure soul 😭😭😭😭 look at how happy she isss 😭😭😭😭 this girl is alllll love 😭😭😭😭
I liked KruthikaJi calling KD and feeding cake!
He is soo disintrested, normal KD hota toh kitna dhoom machatha!!
I miss this side of him! Masti karne wala KD
Alice making him cutting cake! Love!
KruthikaJi feeding cake! Love!
Bichaare la sapne. 🤣
Raavi ka dress
KD also got possessive 😆
At the end of reel,
KDice are talking something about cake! LOL🤣
Mein toh sirf unko hi dekh rahi hoon!❤️
same 😂Originally posted by: love_peace
At the end of reel,
KDice are talking something about cake! LOL🤣
Mein toh sirf unko hi dekh rahi hoon!❤️
Alice cutely saying mai yeh wala cake khaungi 🥺( sayad) 🤣
What else did they sayy? Tell me more
I saw the exact same reel you guys did (I think), and didn't notice anything!! 🤣