ye questioning and deducting is confusing
I don't know what I am doing here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ye questioning and deducting is confusing
I don't know what I am doing here
ye questioning and deducting is confusing
I don't know what I am doing here
Me too..
How will we ever be able to find out..!
Why i feel that after finding this you killed Ashley as She had an affair with your boyfriend.
Q 5
What was your relationship with Ashley?
As my first question was invalid so now its my 2 question
Where you standing beside Ashley?
This round is way too difficult :(
Dont know I don't even remember who asked me and what 🤷♀️
Q5-
Did you want this promotion that ashley got?
Take a break guys
Go and check last pages and then Count number of questions you asked and you answered.
I asked 5 questions
And I got 3 questions
You guys also go and count yours. First keep the track then we will move forward
Why i feel that after finding this you killed Ashley as She had an affair with your boyfriend.
Q 5
What was your relationship with Ashley?
Ashley is my friend, she would never do that to me
Originally posted by: sana1819786
As my first question was invalid so now its my 2 question
Where you standing beside Ashley?
Q 3: were you Sana?