Nope, Why Would I 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope, Why Would I 🙄
Okay I have a doubt..
In the rules it said we can counterquestion in reply of a question..
So does the counterquestion will also be counted as a question?
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay I have a doubt..
In the rules it said we can counterquestion in reply of a question..
So does the counterquestion will also be counted as a question?
Yes I guess
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay I have a doubt..
In the rules it said we can counterquestion in reply of a question..
So does the counterquestion will also be counted as a question?
I think so that will consider as question as well
I don't know, but I think something is fishy
Okay so I'll just quickly updare my question no. And return
Q4
Fishy ,🤨 huh that sounds strange did you try to find out?
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay I have a doubt..
In the rules it said we can counterquestion in reply of a question..
So does the counterquestion will also be counted as a question?
As per Rules:
You are allowed to answer the question with a question of your own. For example, if Soni asked Hinna "Were you in the room when the lights went out?" then Hinna is allowed to respond "Were you?" instead of "yes" or "no" and you can draw your own conclusions from that response. Both of them would count as 1 question each though, so both Soni and Hinna would be down to 9 questions.
yeah I want to find out, but don't know how to the jasoos giri
As per Rules:
You are allowed to answer the question with a question of your own. For example, if Soni asked Hinna "Were you in the room when the lights went out?" then Hinna is allowed to respond "Were you?" instead of "yes" or "no" and you can draw your own conclusions from that response. Both of them would count as 1 question each though, so both Soni and Hinna would be down to 9 questions.
Yeah I got it.. and i updated my posts