Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't wait to see his romantic side for Akshu
I can imagine him whining like kid for not getting enough Akshu's attention
Bolega apna Aaru jaap band karo tum aur Abhi Abhi bolo 🤣
they will give methi dana pani to each other and he will take her for full body check up to know her bone density and calcium level 🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
He will demand all of her attention, and shower her with all of his love!!!
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I was going through some snippets of a show in star Bharat... The romance they got during haldi sequence 😳
RS have the best ... Use Harshad potential
Harshad in romance is best!
Can't wait to see his romantic side for Akshu
I can imagine him whining like kid for not getting enough Akshu's attention
Iska jadoo aisa hi he... He is a kid sometimes and very matured at times... Jadoo ye kya chal gaya, janu me na janu na... Jadoo ye kya chal gaya.....
I support this wholeheartedly!!!
Can't wait to see his romantic side for Akshu
I can imagine him whining like kid for not getting enough Akshu's attention
Her taking care of his little things for a change!!!
Agar window se aaye na, pipe chadna chahiye.. Ladder to Karthik Naira bhi chadke aaye the...
🤣🤣🤣
I just can't🤣