Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Tagging the crew!

My crew!!

My crew !!!

OML!
Aint this man so impatient.
I thought all the lies will be out gradually. But he did it.
cant wait for 4:30pm
I can’t even tell how freaking excited I am!!!!Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
OML!
Aint this man so impatient.
I thought all the lies will be out gradually. But he did it.
cant wait for 4:30pm
How Abhimanyu knows all the lies..lol 🤣🤣🤣...I thought he knew only fire truth
I’ll slap Aarohi if she still wants to marry him
Have some self respect girl
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
OML!
Aint this man so impatient.
I thought all the lies will be out gradually. But he did it.
cant wait for 4:30pm
He has always been impatient for Akshara 😍😍
actually! Neil ne bataya tha kya woh paiso ka kaand? Maybe mahima and Shefali will not let me down. Maybe they read my mind that I plan to call them prop henceforth 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
How Abhimanyu knows all the lies..lol 🤣🤣🤣...I thought he knew only fire truth
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0