Let me help everyone and solve it for all of you 🤣. The killer's UN is Zeal17 😆. Shreya did I guess it correct .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let me help everyone and solve it for all of you 🤣. The killer's UN is Zeal17 😆. Shreya did I guess it correct .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Let me help everyone and solve it for all of you 🤣. The killer's UN is Zeal17 😆. Shreya did I guess it correct .
Zeal is Moriarty. He would never get his hands dirty in a simple murder like this. No find his Moran. 😈
Poor Kidnapped Nita. Are you feeding her well ? . I like Biryani, Pancakes, Ice creams and chocolate. Also lots of coffee
You're most welcome! ❤️❤️
Saath mein nice warm hugs 🤗🤗
Ye bhi neend mein hi hota hai kya? 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Let me help everyone and solve it for all of you 🤣. The killer's UN is Zeal17 😆. Shreya did I guess it correct .
Haaila..
Pappa is moriarty...😲
Not fair pappa you didnt tell your dikra about it..
Originally posted by: Minionite
Zeal is Moriarty. He would never get his hands dirty in a simple murder like this. No find his Moran. 😈
Now I am curious who killed who for what reason . Is the entire story on the first page or I have to read all the five threads to get it 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Now I am curious who killed who for what reason . Is the entire story on the first page or I have to read all the five threads to get it 🤣
The first page and page 13. But Ashley is not in the story.
This round seems very interesting Shreya 👍🏼. Can I observe the threads where this round happens ? Or is it not allowed .