Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm only thinking about Raavi.. Everyone is at home with bhabhi.. Why's Shiva wasting time when Raavi isn't found.. They called child's parents.. Maybe bhabhi did too much drama, wasting so much time.. He caught hold of bhabhi... Now go search for Raavi.. Isn't she important? 

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations on new EDT.

shivi scene chahiye.

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Btw congratulations on new edt

Hope we get meaningful shivi scenes

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am just skimming through the episodes of last week and it wasnt that bad.they managed pretty well with half the cast Missing.the flashback scenes of chotu shivi, shiva suman scenes, a comedy tadka by suman and rishita,raavi was not there but yet she was mentioned and was shown in some flashbacks,shiva searching for raavi, dhara's screenspace was limited and I guess they were stretching her track for the entire family to be back for the climax scene. I am curious about what will be the trp of last week.will it fall because the story didn't progress much and raavi was Missing? Will it stay stable as the same number of audience would have watched it out of habit? Or will it rise because of the kids returning and the build up of a missing raavi and dhara? ðŸ˜†

Habit supremacy ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

Kinda ab to aadat si hai ise dkhne ki🤣

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 2 years ago
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darshi141

I'm only thinking about Raavi.. Everyone is at home with bhabhi.. Why's Shiva wasting time when Raavi isn't found.. They called child's parents.. Maybe bhabhi did too much drama, wasting so much time.. He caught hold of bhabhi... Now go search for Raavi.. Isn't she important? 

tbhi toh divorce kaand hoga.

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anytime I try to check twitter/instagram for PS there's always off-screen drama! Ab kya hua? What is CKB doing now?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am just skimming through the episodes of last week and it wasnt that bad.they managed pretty well with half the cast Missing.the flashback scenes of chotu shivi, shiva suman scenes, a comedy tadka by suman and rishita,raavi was not there but yet she was mentioned and was shown in some flashbacks,shiva searching for raavi, dhara's screenspace was limited and I guess they were stretching her track for the entire family to be back for the climax scene. I am curious about what will be the trp of last week.will it fall because the story didn't progress much and raavi was Missing? Will it stay stable as the same number of audience would have watched it out of habit? Or will it rise because of the kids returning and the build up of a missing raavi and dhara? ðŸ˜†

I think TRP will be constant 

It would 1.9 only 

Palak2812 thumbnail
Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Omg🤣 who is writing these dialogues ðŸ¤£

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ye kya dialogue hai bhaiyaaa?