I just want to ask: do you think he can marry a commoner?
Please let me know ur take!!
I just want to ask: do you think he can marry a commoner?
Please let me know ur take!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
there could be a chance if you have met him and you build a rapport
Hrithik seems shy
how do you feel about accepting his children?
Originally posted by: priya185
there could be a chance if you have met him and you build a rapport
Hrithik seems shy
how do you feel about accepting his children?
I am shy too❤️
yes, I accept him and his past completely...that includes respect for his ex-wife and children!

Yes, if life was a Disney movie.
Sorry Minty. But in all honestly I believe you deserve much better, someone who is real.
Even if there was (I'm not saying there is) - why would you want someone with an over clingy ex-wife. Its almost like they don't live together but never broke up.
Anyways, I think he won't marry anyone. Will date just for fun.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Yes, if life was a Disney movie.
Sorry Minty. But in all honestly I believe you deserve much better, someone who is real.
Even if there was (I'm not saying there is) - why would you want someone with an over clingy ex-wife. Its almost like they don't live together but never broke up.
Anyways, I think he won't marry anyone. Will date just for fun.
Thanks for your honest take dear❤️
YesOriginally posted by: mintyblue
I just want to ask: do you think he can marry a commoner?
Please let me know ur take!!
IN UR DREAMS ONLY
According to 6 degrees of separation you are related to his nana's chauffeur. So as Sabrina did, you'd also have to marry Hrithik's mama-ji. Tsk bad lakeer.
If you are in his social circle then there is a chance.
But you gotta work for it…meaning make him notice you and spend time with him. Life has strange ways so who knows 🤷🏽♀️. Wishing you all the best 🙏🏽🤞🏽
He has already answered your Q. He said he did rather have an affair with the pope.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Repeated topic
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
Please delete
12