Originally posted by: SundariP
She def means imile/ITV script writers 😆
Pooja, bacchi ko khud defend karne de. Kya tu? Uski taang khichne ka mauka le lees.
https://tenor.com/blwSX.gif
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SundariP
She def means imile/ITV script writers 😆
monitor-protector mode on 😆
😃😃😃 Me on first read
😲😲😲 On second read
“innn writers” matbal kaun be Chanchal? Thoda theek se clarify kar. No lumping all in one category pleeej!!! Specifics, no stereotyping.
Talking about those writers jinki wajah se raat ki subah hi nhi horahi , chandu lal jaise mare pitey ne hatte katte BS ko jakad liya aur dhuan jaisa uda Diya.
The writer u are thinking hav way more thought process and story going on 😉
Originally posted by: SundariP
monitor-protector mode on 😆
Monitor ji, bacchon ko mauka to do. This is very small questioning. I bet she would have come up with a nice retort. 😜😜
Monitor ji, bacchon ko mauka to do. This is very small questioning. I bet she would have come up with a nice retort. 😜😜
Ok ji.. now i'll channel another side of my hero and allow everyone to fight their own battles 😆
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
Talking about those writers jinki wajah se raat ki subah hi nhi horahi , chandu lal jaise mare pitey ne hatte katte BS ko jakad liya aur dhuan jaisa uda Diya.
The writer u are thinking hav way more thought process and story going on 😉
Oye hoye ...maska polish 😜😜 Nahhh....just kidding and wanting to pull chanchals leg. Chalo I am off for a bit. I am sure I will have to catch up on another 15 20 pages at least when I get a break. Maze karo! 😘😘
😃😃😃 Me on first read
😲😲😲 On second read
“innn writers” matbal kaun be Chanchal? Thoda theek se clarify kar. No lumping all in one category pleeej!!! Specifics, no stereotyping.
What do you think dear??😂😂😂
Someone pls tag me when there's a spoiler .
See? I told you. She is a smart kid. I have pura bharosa.
Monitor ji, bacchon ko mauka to do. This is very small questioning. I bet she would have come up with a nice retort. 😜😜
Hahaa!!
But the first thing that came to my mind was...duhh isnt it obvious dude...
I didnt even felt a need to mention that...well isnt is obviousss!!
😂😂😂😂