Aisa dhokha 🥺
Ek hi dil hai mera jo Endgame ki ending ke wajah se already toota hua hai 🥺
Ab ye karna zaroori tha? 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aisa dhokha 🥺
Ek hi dil hai mera jo Endgame ki ending ke wajah se already toota hua hai 🥺
Ab ye karna zaroori tha? 😭
yeh Macchar Shergill ki kya story hai? Why Macchar?
She will tease u n agree with me that u r weirdo😈
Are bas thoda khinch rahi thi but tumhare gaal ko mera haath pasand aake chipak gaya isme meri kya galti
Sabke liye tha 🤣Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I drooled on it so it's mine now... 😈 kha ke dikhao ab 😛
@Vedika.... mujhe kyun nahi diya pasta.... sab iss Bee ke liye kyun? I thought we were drinking buddies now 😭😭
You think she'd be upset? She loves it so much every time I call her evil 🤣 I'm like her brand ambassador 🤣
she wont come here 😈😈😈
Ya uske gaal ko mera haath pasand agaya 🤷♀️
A little (actually a lot behind) behind with the show, catch up karke pahunch jaungi 😆
Originally posted by: sana1819786
Hello partner I don't know much about drawing so I hope you are good in guessing
Haahaa... this is such a funny response...
Thank God my partner didn't say any such thing to me... yet...!!