FOR PR PAPPU 🤪

FOR PR PAPPU 🤪

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Papa birla was so happy to know akshu was also missing🤣🤣🤣
But Dialogue of the Day was-
LADKA HAIN KOI BAIL NAHI 🤣
this got me in splits aaj Anand Birla was Kamal Hasan of Pushpak
Ek hi dialogue mara voh bhi itna tagada 👏
Haha yes Anand Birla started the comedy today! And rightly put you can’t tie your children and keep!
I really like this actor😣 bht ajeeb but funny lagta hai 😳
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I really like this actor😣 bht ajeeb but funny lagta hai 😳
vinay jain best actor in the show he is hilarious
Yeah and his anger is way most funny
Thanks for letting me know his name😁 NGL I really like him
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Thanks for letting me know his name😁 NGL I really like him
haan episodes are so boring when he's not in them 🤪
Mujhy HarNish ka dance and their Tashan bht pasand hain 😂