Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wouldn't surprise me if it is true. He already know he has driven over sleeping pedestrians.
They could be right !!!
Vivek oberoi kaafi time se dikha nahi merko koi pata karo bey zinda hai ya nahi 😆
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Vivek oberoi kaafi time se dikha nahi merko koi pata karo bey zinda hai ya nahi 😆
IKR??? 🤣Matlab STAR hain...gayab ho gaye aur kissi ko pata bhi nahi chala.....I want the padosi to tell us...kaun kaun se star buried hain badmaash Sallu Bhai ke farm per...🤣....matlab yaar celebrity hai...toh kuchh bhi bologe...😆...I want Sallu Bhai to sue the ass of this padosi..😆
Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Vivek oberoi kaafi time se dikha nahi merko koi pata karo bey zinda hai ya nahi 😆
I think he’s doing just fine. 😆

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu
Vivek oberoi kaafi time se dikha nahi merko koi pata karo bey zinda hai ya nahi 😆
Stop spreading rumors
He is probably prepping for biopic of Ajay Bisht (Yogi) ahead of UP elections
How can these people make fool of themself making such big allegations without proofs. Can't they understand Salman can easily Sue them
I admire the skill of people to bring politics in all the topics…
Please do some digging, I'm sure you will find said snake🐍 who was supposedly released.
...
https://x.com/SalmanIsMine/status/2042621862815866903?s=20 https://x.com/BasmaAdel480/status/2042622952374428131?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
0