Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Arpita, are you ready?
hey
should we log in
I apologize in advance if because of me we score nothing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Arpita, are you ready?
hey
should we log in
I apologize in advance if because of me we score nothing
hey
should we log in
I apologize in advance if because of me we score nothing
Heyy,
yep. Open the link and we will continue there with chatting.
Don’t worry. it’s a game and we are here for fun🤗
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Abh next round kabh announce hoga? 🤣🤣🤣
Probably 25th. There are people playing tomorrow still and I have one pair scheduled exactly at midnight so after that. Once I have everyone's scores, I need to divide everyone out into groups.
No tomorrow we will be done
i am done I think I could do 8-10 words
We are done, Souten!
Wow thats good
We r done
We did pretty good despite my net😡
Thanks Shreya for this round.. it was fun drawing😆Its hard to draw on that site but still fun😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
We r done
We did pretty good despite my net😡
Thanks Shreya for this round.. it was fun drawing😆Its hard to draw on that site but still fun😆
kitne mile?? 🤣
i got 10 🤪