Assumption hai. Final toh boss bateygi 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Assumption hai. Final toh boss bateygi 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 yes end mein pata chalega?
I guess Shreya will PM them soon😆Nidhi nd Shreya also got to knw after their turn soon
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I guess Shreya will PM them soon😆Nidhi nd Shreya also got to knw after their turn soon
Oh i see.
Koi nahi🤗 I was bad in guessing too😆
But it was fun playing with you
Pakka top karenge hum neeche se🤣
It was nice playing with you
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I guess Shreya will PM them soon😆Nidhi nd Shreya also got to knw after their turn soon
Haa prem patra mila tha😳
Abh next round kabh announce hoga? 🤣🤣🤣
Less than half hour left to start, where are you, Arpita?🤓
Hey Parm
I am here
Thank you
ARe you done?
link pe login karna hai na