Thanks for playing Suyash. I really enjoyed 🤗
Sorry if I was bad at drawing. Tried my best to do it fast. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for playing Suyash. I really enjoyed 🤗
Sorry if I was bad at drawing. Tried my best to do it fast. 🤣
I was playing Candy crush for my sanity🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
5 Mins are too less. 😡 🤣 I doubt 10 bhi hua hoga. 🤪
Lol I know. But if i counted right according to my list we got 11. but lets see what shreya scores us 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Thanks for playing Suyash. I really enjoyed 🤗
Sorry if I was bad at drawing. Tried my best to do it fast. 🤣
How many u guys did?🤣
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
The above is the literal image of Captain Shreya in denial. She loves her "idiots" too much 🤣
If she loved me she wouldnt be making me play this round
this is gonna be me to Rashi during results

yes...Nun... duniya ke moh-maya se door
and here we thought you are doing your homework😡🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
If she loved me she wouldnt be making me play this round
this is gonna be me to Rashi during results
🤣No no i m sure we can do better
After doing that only i was playing😎