Congratulations on new thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations on new thread
Always😎Dhokla ho ya Arjun ya shahi paneer🤣
Exactly our fav r similar
Bas nahi pasand tastes weird
Have toothi issues since months cant have super hard foods 🙄
Finally🤣 after 3 threads
Kiya toh dhokla wale pe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did quote u here na😛
To phir aise 🤔 kyun ghoor rahi thi pagal 🤣
Kya sunu yaar, it's mostly them smiling or dancing or having fun Like I think I already started knowing them like a fan 🤣 even though I'm not a fan 🤪
Aise hi tumhe darane ke liye😛
Lol suno aur ban jao fan🤣
NAhi bhaagungi kya karegi 😈😈😈